On this trip I learned:
1. The Disney buses are slower than the Pony Express.
2. I need to take a Valium or drink a full bottle of Wine before entering Harry Potter World.
3. Everything in Disney costs at least $10 and that a bottle of water is considered a "snack" (Heather didn't care too much for that!).
4. At the Grand Floridian they say "Have a GRAND day!" instead of "Have a MAGICAL" day!" Maybe that is because of the GRAND prices they have there.
5. Disney Ponchos cost $8.50 (I found something less than $10!!!!!).
6. Bon Jovi cover bands while good, are just not Bon Jovi.
Now it is back to reality and getting back to eating something other than Mickey Ice Cream Bars, Mickey Rice Krispie Treats, Mickey waffles, Mickey Popcorn, etc. I think if I would have eaten one more thing shaped like Mickey Mouse I would have sprouted a tail and some mouse ears. Back to yogurt and salads, although maybe I did sneak a couple of those rice krispie treats home.
|Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique!|
|MJ, Peg, & Dyl|
|Heather & Madison|
|Dyl & Kiley|
|Kevin & Ron thought highly of the Theme Parks|
|Meeting Rapunzel and Flynn|
|Arthur & Dyl at the Boma|
|Meeting Phineas & Ferb|
|Magic Kingdom at 1am!!!|
|Last Night Celebrating at Bongos|
|Best Buds at the TRex Restaurant|
|Some of the Greater NY Chapter Families|
When we got home, Ron surprised me with tickets to the Yankees/Rays game on Saturday, July 9th. Just by luck of the draw this was the game when Derek Jeter hit his 3000th hit. I have been to many many many Yankee games but this one by far was one of the most special. The Stadium was just electric. Dylan kept saying how awesome it was. When the game was over a man came over to us and gave Dylan a limited edition pin to commemorate the day. It was nice to see someone do something nice for Dylan. Heather was just excited that she was able to have pink cotton candy. I was glad it wasn't shaped like Mickey Mouse. Truly a magical day.